Public Communication of Science and Technology
TECA, Aberdeen, AB21 9SB
PCST 2020 aims to bring together a varied range of individuals, organisations and sectors interested in science and technology communication; this includes:
- Researchers working on the theory and practice of science communication
- Communication staff working for research organisations
- Staff at science centres and museums
- Science journalists
- Students studying the ethics and philosophy of science and the public
- Writers and editors of scientific material
- Web designers
- Scientists who communicate with the public
- Visual and performance artists working on science themes
There will also be opportunities for attendees to engage with the May Festival - the University of Aberdeen's flagship arts and science festival - by attending some of the over 100 events offered over the three day festival, or for delegates to take an active part.
We will also have some elements of the conference that will be open to the public to attend.