Business Development Executive
Meet Philip (or Phil).
Phil is one of VisitAberdeenshire’s Business Development Executives working within the Aberdeen Convention & Events Bureau. Day-to-day, Phil works to promote Aberdeen as a business event destination by actively bidding for conferences and events to the region; he also currently co-ordinates the Aberdeen Ambassador Network.
Phil has previously worked in various roles within the Higher Education Sector and most recently he came from the Oil & Gas industry as a Procurement Specialist within Halliburton.
Here's three things you might not know about Phil:
- Some of Phil’s favourite things to see and do in the region include trying out new food and drink places and visiting the majestic countryside.
- His favourite part of his job is collaborating with the wide network of people who are passionate about seeing Aberdeen grow as a leading event destination.
- Phil is an espresso lover.
To contact Phil email email@example.com
Business Events Executive
Meet Rebecca. Rebecca is VisitAberdeenshire’s Business Events Executive, working within Aberdeen Convention Bureau. Rebecca’s role is to promote Aberdeen as a leading business events destination, to help secure new international and national conferences and offering destination support to conferences and event planners.
Rebecca graduated from Glasgow Caledonian University with BA (Hons) International Events Management. She has worked in various hospitality roles and previously worked for the National Trust for Scotland.
Here’s three things you might not know about Rebecca:
- Some of Rebecca’s favourite things to see and do in the region include finding new places to explore outdoors and going for spontaneous road trips
- Her favourite part of her job is promoting Aberdeen as a leading business events destination and welcoming conference organisers to the region
- Rebecca loves photography and often has her camera to hand everywhere she goes
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org