In this section
Reasons to hold a conference or event in Aberdeen
Recognised by International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) as a UK top city for hosting international conferences, Aberdeen continues to substantially invest and develop its conference facilities including the opening of P&J Live in 2019 – 48,000sqm of purpose-built and event space offering sustainability through an onsite green energy plant.
Aberdeen is home to two distinctive university campuses, a selection of unique venues and a range of functional events spaces. The city boasts accommodation offerings from 4* sea view hotels to country castles. It is understandable why Aberdeen is a growing destination for conference and event organisers.
Here are some quick reasons why you should hold your next conference or event in Aberdeen:
- International airport connecting to 5 European hub destinations
- Sustainable conference and events venue opened in August 2019
- Home to Scotland’s University of the Year – founded in 1495
- Unique social event venues from ballrooms to castles
- Exciting incentive opportunities in Aberdeenshire
- Competitive hotel prices and capacity
- Compact city centre with space to be seen
- Attractive city by the sea with a unique delegate offering
- Commercial business hub particularly within the Energy field